Florida State Application Processing - Division Two
We will complete your application and ensure that your application is prepared the correct way to give you the best chance to get approved on the first try.
We will suggest to you the best avenue to limit the "Red Flags" and to stream line this process.
- Educate and consult our client on licensing laws and the licensing process
- Determine Eligibility Qualifications based on client’s specific needs and background
- Prepare and process a license application
- Assemble necessary documents
- Prepare applicant for Board appearance, if required
- Oversee the clients application until approved
*The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR) requires any contractor who does not have final approval in business matters to appoint a Financially Responsible Officer (FRO). Should you require the designation of a FRO, a separate Financially Responsible Officer Application must be filed with the state.
Division II Licenses
- A/C Class A
- A/C Class B
- Commercial Pool/Spa
- Residential Pool/Spa
- Pool/Spa Servicing
- Gas Line Specialty
- Glass and Glazing Specialty
- Gypsum Drywall Specialty
- Irrigation Specialty
- Underground Utility and Excavation
- Marine Specialty
- Pollutant Storage
- Sheet Metal
- Specialty Structure
- Building Demolition Specialty
- Industrial Facilities Specialty
- Swimming Pool Layout Specialty
- Swimming Pool Structural Specialty
- Swimming Pool Trim Specialty
- Swimming Pool Excavation Specialty
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).