Financially Responsible Officer (FRO) Application - Florida
The Florida DBPR requires any contractor who does not have final approval in business matters to appoint a Financially Responsible Officer. We will walk you through the process of appointing a Financially Responsible Officer and prepare the application giving you the best chance to get approved on the first try.
- Educate and consult our client on licensing process and the responsibilities of the Financially Responsible Officer versus the Contractor
- Prepare and process the application
- Assemble all necessary documents
- Prepare the applicant for Board appearance, if required
- Oversee the application until its approved.