Virginia Tile, Marble, Ceramic, and Terrazzo Contractor - Online Exam Prep Course
Get one step closer to becoming a Virginia Tile, Marble, Ceramic, and Terrazzo Contractor with a prep course designed to help you conquer the required Virginia Tile, Marble, Ceramic, and Terrazzo examination with PSI.
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for each book permitted into the exam, so you can quickly and easily reference your materials during the exam
- Practice questions for each book in printable PDF format
- Testing techniques that are an indispensable part of these open-book exams
- Instructor available via phone and/or email
- 1 year of online access to the course
- Android and iOS Compatible -
Completethe course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Tile, Marble, Ceramic, and Terrazzo Contracting (Abbr: TMC) means the service that provides for the preparation, fabrication, construction, and installation of artificial marble, burned clay tile, ceramic, terrazzo, encaustic, falence, quarry, semi-vitreous, cementitious board, and other tile, excluding hollow or structural partition tile. The RBC and CBC classifications and the HIC and CIC specialties also provide for this function.