THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA SPECIALTY STRUCTURE CONTRACTOR
- Contractor's Manual, 2021
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455
Specialty Structure Trade Exam Books
- Walker's Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926.
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008 *Used - like new condition, this book is out of print*
- Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permanence, Wood Construction Data, #6, 2006
- Vinyl Siding Installation Manual, 2020
- Guide to Aluminum Construction in High Wind Areas, 2010 (Student Edition)
- Concrete Finishers Guide, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
*The 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session can be substituted with 2 hours of private business and finance tutoring at request and if the tutor's schedule is accommodating.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).