THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA MARINE SPECIALTY CONTRACTOR
Original price $4,439.00
Current price $3,995.00
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their Florida State Marine Contractor examination and accelerate the process of obtaining their State license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- all the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam
- online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to online courses
- Access to Business and Finance live instructor-led virtual class
- 50 blank tabs for Business and Finance live virtual class
- 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session*
- 2 hour private tutoring session (business or trade)
- Application Assistance
*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted book package orders.*
The Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida State Marine Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
- Walker's Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese, 17th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th ed
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition, 2019
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2020
- Dock Manual, Design, Building, Maintaining, 1999
- Timber Pile Design & Construction Manual, 2016
- Florida Building Code – Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility, 2020
*The 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session can be substituted with 2 hours of private business and finance tutoring at request and if the tutor's schedule is accommodating.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).