THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA MARINE SPECIALTY CONTRACTOR
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
- Walker's Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese, 17th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th ed
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition, 2019
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2020
- Dock Manual, Design, Building, Maintaining, 1999
- Timber Pile Design & Construction Manual, 2016
- Florida Building Code – Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility, 2020
*The 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session can be substituted with 2 hours of private business and finance tutoring at request and if the tutor's schedule is accommodating.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).