PSI New Jersey Alarm System Contractor Book Package
The book package includes the following:
1. NFPA 70 National Electrical Code, 2020 Edition (You may not write, highlight, underline, and/or index on the reference. You may not use your copy of the NEC reference book. The 2020 code will be used and provided at the testing center starting 12/1/2020)
The remaining references will not be provided at the test center; you will need to bring your own copy.
2. NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code, 2013
3. NTC Yellow Book: CCTV and Video Systems Design and Installation Handbook, 2018
4. NTC Blue Book: Security System Design and Installation, 2017
5. CCTV from Light to Pixels, 3rd edition, 2014
Candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined, and/or indexed prior to the examination session. However, references may not be written in. Any candidate caught writing in the references during the examination will have the references confiscated and will be reported to the Board. Furthermore, candidates are not permitted to bring in any additional papers (loose or attached) with their approved references. Any additional materials will be removed from the references and confiscated. References may be tabbed/indexed with permanent tabs only. Temporary tabs, such as Post-It notes, are not allowed and must be removed from the reference before the exam will begin.