Mississippi Structural Steel Contractor Book Package
This package contains the following books for the Mississippi Structural Steel Contractor open-book exam with PSI:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 3rd Ed.
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 10th Ed.
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Ed.
- Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2016
Candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined, and/or indexed prior to the examination session. However, references may not be written in. Any candidate caught writing in the references during the examination will have the references confiscated and will be reported to the department. Furthermore, candidates are not permitted to bring in any additional papers (loose or attached) with their approved references. Any additional materials will be removed from the references and confiscated. References may be tabbed/indexed with permanent tabs only. Temporary tabs, such as Post-It notes, are not allowed and must be removed from the reference before the exam will begin.