Prometric California Master Electrical Certification Package
This package includes the four books listed below and online exam prep course:
The following references are allowed in the testing center.
1. NFPA 70 National Electrical Code, 2014 Edition
2. 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations
The following reference was used to create exam questions but is not allowed in the testing center.
3. Delmar’s Standard Textbook of Electricity 5th Delmar Cengage Learning
4. Mike Holt’s Illustrated Guide to Basic Electrical Theory, 2nd Edition 2008
Online Course includes:
- Test-taking techniques
- Locations to tab and highlight in books allowed into the exam
- Computer-based simulated exams similar to the actual test with hundreds of questions
- Printable exams in PDF format
- 1 year of online access
- Android and iOS Compatible -
Completethe course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Please note this course includes exam prep questions based on the following books:
- NFPA 70 National Electrical Code, 2014 Edition
- 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations
- Delmar’s Standard Textbook of Electricity 7th Ed.
This course does not include exam prep questions based on:
- Mike Holt’s Illustrated Guide to Basic Electrical Theory
This exam has 100 questions and is open book. You have a 4 hour time limit with a minimum passing score of 70%.
Scope – Tests a candidate’s knowledge of the design, plan, installation, repair, alteration, and maintenance of electric conductors, raceways, and equipment for light, heat, and power.