Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights Set for Florida State Sign Specialty Contractor Trade Book Package
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Sign Specialty Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
2. Printable pdfs that will indicate key areas to highlight in the books and where to place your pre-printed tabs.
3. Instructional video on how to tab and highlight your book
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Sign Specialty Contractors Exam books:
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 17th Ed.
- Engineering Sign Structures: An Introduction to Analysis and Design, 1998
- Neon Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th Ed.
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code, 2017
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Regulations
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021