Pre-printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Residential Pool Contractors Trade Book Package
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Residential Pool Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Residential Pool Contractor's Exam books:
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16), 2016.
- NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains & Similar Installations, 2017
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Ed.
- Pool & Spa Operator Handbook
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2019, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020