Pre-printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Glass & Glazing Contractors Book Package
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Glass and Glazing Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
2. Printable pdf's that will indicate key areas to highlight in the books and where to place your pre-printed tabs.
3. Instructional video on how to tab and highlight your book
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Glass and Glazing Contractor's Exam books:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- GANA Glazing Manual, 2008
- ASTM E1300-16 Standard Practice for Determining Load Resistance of Glass in Buildings