Loaded with "how-to" information youll use every day to get professional results on any job:
- the best way to prepare a surface for painting or repainting;
- selecting and using the right materials and tools (including airless spray);
- tips for repainting kitchens, bathrooms, cabinets, eaves and porches;
- how to match and blend colors;
- why coatings fail and what to do about it.
Includes how to start a painting business, including the paperwork youll need to keep. Lists 30 profitable painting specialty jobs that offer you profitable business opportunities. Also includes how to estimate prices, sell yourself, and present bids.
|Publisher||Craftsman Book Company|
|Dimensions||8-1/2 x 11|