Florida Residential Contractor Exam Complete Book Set - Highlighted & Tabbed
*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
Florida Residential Contractor Exam Complete Book Set. Florida's Residential Contractor Exam is an open book test that has 19 trade books, this package includes all 19 trade books for Florida Residential exam.
This is the most comprehensive set of Florida State Residential Contractor trade exam books available on the market today!
All of these books are professionally highlighted and tabbed by our Instructors. This process takes our highly trained staff 16 hours to professionally detail your books. There are a total of 400 tabs, and 2,000 highlighted sections specifically for the Florida Residential Contractor Contract Administration, Project Management & Business Exams.
The complete set of professionally highlighted and tabbed Florida State Residential Contractor trade exam books includes the below references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2019
- Walker's Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese, 17th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020
A Florida Residential Contractor (CRC) means a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two-family, or three-family residences not exceeding two habitable stories above no more than one uninhabitable story and accessory use structures in connection therewith.