Florida Limited Energy Specialty Contractor - Pearson Vue - Online Exam Prep Course
Original price $390.00
Current price $350.00
Get one step closer to becoming a Florida Limited Energy Specialty contractor with a prep course to help you conquer the required Florida Limited Energy Specialty Contractor examination.
Use online course structure to tailor your prep to your individual learning style.
- Test-taking techniques
- Tab and highlighting locations for the reference books
- Practice questions
- 1 year of online access
Scope - Applies to the Below:
- Limited Energy Systems Specialty. The scope of certification of a limited energy systems specialty contractor includes the installation, repair, fabrication, erection, alteration, addition to, or design of electrical wiring, fixtures, appliances, thermostats, apparatus, raceways, conduit, and fiber optics (transmission of light over stranded glass) or any part thereof not to exceed 98 volts, (RMS). The scope of work of this license does not include installation, repair, fabrication, erection, alteration, addition to, or design of electrical wiring, fixtures, appliances, thermostats, apparatus, raceways, conduit, that are part of an alarm system.
- The scope of certification is limited to electrical circuits and equipment as set forth in Section 489.505(7), F.S.
- The scope of certification shall not include work performed by public utilities exempt under the terms of Section 489.503(4), F.S., or exempt due to the regulatory jurisdiction of the Florida Public Service Commission.
- The scope of work of this license may also be performed by the following certified and registered license categories: Unlimited Electrical Contractor, Alarm System Contractor I, Alarm System Contractor II, and Residential Electrical Contractor.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.