OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Regulations, January 1, 2023 Edition - Highlighted & Tabbed
Please allow 7 - 10 business days for delivery as this is a special order product.
This book is professionally highlighted and tabbed for your contractor exam. More than 50 tabs and 300 highlights that derive from known test locations in the book.
Edition: Updated through January 1, 2023
OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction Regulations book provide quick and easy access to critical safety guidance at any time. This important reference will help employers and employees both quickly identify potential safety concerns and hazards on any job.
OSHA Construction Industry Regulations (2023) Features:
- Two-color layout makes navigating and reading regulations easier
- Includes all 1926 regulations, 1903 regulations covering inspections, citations and penalties, 1904 regulations covering record keeping and reporting occupational injuries and illness, and select 1910 regulations pertaining to construction industries
- Easy-to-find regulations changes for the period between book releases
- Easy-to-find OSHA interpretations icon show’s which page and which regulations have interpretations to reference
- Contains OSHA Form 300, and Cancer Policy
- Contains In-Cite Referencing to 1910 Regulations where applicable
- Most Frequently Cited Standards preceding relevant Subparts
- Publisher: National Safety Council
- ISBN: 978-1-61946-738-5