NFPA 70: National Electrical Code Handbook, 2020 (Hardcover)
Original price $319.55
Current price $287.50
The new NEC Handbook reflects industry trends and Code changes that impact residential, commercial, and industrial work.
Stay informed about how the NEC addresses electrical technologies transforming the field. New and updated commentary written by the Code experts explains how to implement requirements and gives you the reasoning behind major changes that could affect your designs and installations.
- Integrated commentary positioned in-line with NEC text
- A new cross-reference feature to help you find related information in other Articles fast
- 800 full-color photos, tables, and illustrations such as schematics, floor plans, and cross-sectional graphics
- A list of contents at the beginning of each Article that provides the major sections within the Article
- Ten Informative Annexes including Informative Annex C: Conduit and Tubing Fill Tables and Informative Annex D: Examples
- A new Summary of Technical Changes table that shows you where and why changes occurred.