Alaska Electrical 2020 NEC Continuing Education Part 1 (8 Hours)
Original price $89.99
Current price $79.99
Electrical Administrators in the State of Alaska are required to obtain 8 hours of NEC and/or 8 hours of NESC continuing education depending on their license category, every two years, based on the current state adopted codes or their latest revision. Electrical Journeyman in the State of Alaska are required to obtain 16 hours of continuing education every two years, of which 8 hours must be comprehensive NEC Code or NEC code updates and 8 hours may be industry related. (Industry related can also be additional code updates). Our courses are approved by the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development. This course covers important changes from the 2017 to the 2020 National Electrical Codes split into two parts, each worth 8 CEU hours. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you - Invest in Yourself.
- The program covers important changes from the 2017 National Electrical Code Code to the 2020 National Electrical Code.
- Our program is fully narrated, animiated, and can be completed at your own pace..
- Upon completion, you will be provided with a certificate
- 2020 NEC Part 1 Course #: 17827
- 2020 NEC Part 2 Course #: 17828