THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR AIR A OR AIR B
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455
- Contractor's Manual, 2021
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd edition, 2003. Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2021
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd Edition, 2014
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 9th Ed.
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed. 2020
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2020
*The 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session can be substituted with 2 hours of private business and finance tutoring at request and if the tutor's schedule is accommodating.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).