PSI Tennessee CE-Electrical Contractor Book Package
The following books are included in this package and are allowed in the examination center:
- NFPA 70 - National Electrical Code, 2017
- National Electrical Code (NEC) Handbook, 2017
- NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012
- NFPA 70E - Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- International Building Code, 2012
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Ugly's Electrical References, George V. Hart, 2020
The exam consists of 100 questions and you get 260 minutes to complete the test. the minimum required passing score is 73%.
The reference material listed above was used to prepare the questions for this examination. The examination may also contain questions based on trade knowledge or general industry practices. Except for Code books, you can base your answers on later editions of references as they become available. For Code questions, the examinations will be based only on the edition of the Code book that is listed.
Candidates may use a silent, nonprinting, non-programmable calculator in the examination center.